In 1937, Bob and Roy Cleveland open their doors as landscaping contractors. As the years progressed, the company evolved taking on higher profile jobs and greater opportunities to expand the business, but remained family owned.
In 1948, the brothers took over the Cat® dealership in Central Pennsylvania which has now grown to span across 59 Pennsylvania counties, 17 counties in northern West Virginia, and 2 counties in western Maryland.
Since 1948, Cleveland Brothers been Pennsylvania’s Cat dealer offering quality solutions that supports the construction, agriculture, landscaping, forestry, governmental, oil and gas, power generation, and trucking industries – just to name a few.
From equipment sales and rental to parts and repair services to job site technology, Cleveland Brothers is a one-stop shop dealership offering full-service solutions with the expertise to back it up. We have over 25 locations conveniently located throughout Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia, and western Maryland.
Learn more about our products and services at www.clevelandbrothers.com.